Come check out a student club! Learn about club activities and how to get involved!
- Astronomy Club: A space for anyone passionate or curious about Astronomy. Learn how to use telescopes, observe the objects in the clear night sky and listen to stories about constellations with like-minded people.
Meetings: One Friday every month
President: Danny email@example.com
- Engineering Design Club: The Cañada College Engineering Design club, is a student organization at Cañada College in Redwood City, California who has interest in robotics. Our goal is to broaden our knowledge in robotics or just to have fun by exchanging knowledge concerning building robots.
Meetings: Emails sent through STEM Scoop for meetings
- Math Club:Get people excited about mathematics, especially non-STEM students. Create a better bond and relationship between students and faculty through competitions. Introduce topics in mathematics not yet seen in the classroom.
Meetings: Every other Thursday 5-6pm
President: Christopher Jimenez
- Pre Med and Biomedical Club: Our club’s efforts are to create a community for those of us trying to pursue a medical career or research career. We want to create a community that provides support, advice and networks. Our club will provide resources like scholarships, internships, and conference opportunities geared for these professions.
Meetings: Meetings are by event based please email us to get on our email list for events and meetings. firstname.lastname@example.org
President: Barsin Eshaghi Gharagoz
- Computer Science Club 1:Exploration of the world behind Computer Science, information sharing through speakers, lectures, or tours.Meetings: Wednesdays from 12-12:30pm in Building 9 Room 257President: Alyson Davies email@example.com
- Computer Science Club 2
Description: Exploration of the world behind Computer Science, information sharing through speakers, lectures, or tours.
President: Preston Ong